12” Portable PA System with Rechargeable battery & Dual wireless VHF Microphones / Bluetooth Connectivity
- 1100 watts peak power
- Built-in rechargeable battery fully charges in approximately 8-10 hours
- Woofer: 12” woofer, 2” voice coil, 60 oz. magnet, Piezo Tweete
- Inputs: USB flash drive, SD Card, 1/8” AUX, RCA, 2 x 1/4” (guitar, bass)
- Dual VHF wireless handheld microphones with 50 foot range included
- Two 1/4” microphone inputs with microphone volume control
- One 1/4” guitar input with separate volume control
- USB flash drive / SD Card input accepts drives up to a maximum of 32GB and will playback .MP3 files
- Repeat playback on USB flash drive / SD Card input
- Bluetooth® compatibility allows for wireless connection to any A2DP stereo Bluetooth device
- Features Bluetooth v2.0 with EDR
- Bluetooth (2.4 GHz) technology, Bluetooth Range: 30 Feet
- LED charging indicator, Microphone Bass, treble & Echo controls
- Impedance: 8 ohms , Sensitivity: 94 ±2dB (1W@1M)
- Frequency response: 80Hz – 20KHz, Full Length perforated steel grill
- Integral side carry handles, Built-in Equalizer for USB / SD Card playback
- Includes wheels and carry-on handle
- For maximum battery life the battery should be fully charged prior to its initial use
- Dimention : 22” h x 14.5” w x 14” d
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Technical pro is known by professional audio engineers and sound professionals as the go-to company for professional sound systems. If you are setting up a live stage or need to fill a big space with crystal clear sound they have your needs covered. But for some situations you don’t want to deal with the hassle of setting up a full professional sound system but you still need to achieve a big room sound…the answer is the WASP1100WBT! Built with the same innovative technology and forward thinking design this unit is an all-in-one, completely self-powered professional PA system that can give you that big room sound you seek! And it is one of the most easy to use systems on the market! But it doesn’t end there…The WASP1100WBT 12” Battery Powered PA system with 2 Wireless VHF Microphone is a professional PA system that is easy to use and provides one of the best professional outputs out there. This unit can push out a total peak power of 1100 watts. The speaker components consist of one 12” woofer, a 2” voice coil, a 60 oz. magnet and one Piezo tweeter. This is the combination of power and speakers you need to produce a huge and clear sound! This is like having a full professional club sound system in an easy to use and easy to transport unit! There is a built-in rechargeable battery that fully charges in approximately 8 hours…complete with a battery voltage level indicator and LED-charging indicator. Included are Dual VHF wireless handheld microphones with a 50-foot range. This is an amazing asset to have while live! There is no need to worry about messy microphone cables and the large 50-foot range will allow you to walk around the stage or room and still properly address your entire audience!The inputs on this unit give you the modern options you need to stay current in today’s advancing world of audio and sound. The inputs consist of an 1/8” AUX, 1 RCA, Bluetooth® two 1/4” microphone inputs with microphone volume, bass, treble & echo controls, two 1/4” guitar input with separate volume control and a USB flash drive / SD Card input that accepts drives up to a maximum of 32GB and has the ability to playback .mp3 & .wma files. Play music from your iPod®, MP3 player or USB flash drive during your live event…this is perfect for before your event too…set the mood and play some background music! If you are a live performer, plug in your guitar and rock your crowd! Plug in standard sources such a CD/DVD player or turntable into the AUX and RCA inputs!
The USB flash drive and SD Card can handle a maximum size of 32 GB & play your .mp3, .wav files from your USB flash drive or SD Card through the WASP1100WBT speaker.
Forgot your USB flash drive at home? Want to play audio files from your phone while keeping it safe in your pocket? No problem. The WASP1100WBT’s Bluetooth compatibility allows for wireless connection to any A2DP stereo Bluetooth device. That means you can play audio files from your phone, laptop or any other Bluetooth enabled device within a 30 foot foot range. The WASP1100WBT gives you the freedom to stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth enabled device.
The options and professional output are matched by the WASP1100WBT’s sleek design. The unit is also built to last and very easy to transport. For added convenience there are two built-in microphone holster on the side of the unit. The heavy duty side carrying handle, wheels and a carry-on handle will make this very easy to transport and position while setting up. The full sleek and rugged construction of the WASP1100WBT will show your audience that you are professional using professional equipment.
If you are addressing a large conference room, a club space or music type of venue, or rolling this baby out for a family party on the deck you will have all the options you need inside this sturdy compact unit! The WASP1100WBT is one of the user-friendliest devices available to a performer. It has gained the respect of professional sound people but you don’t need to be a professional to use it…and it can be had for a price that is almost too low to list
Categories: 80s, Audio, blog, Cool, Deal, DJ, Gadgets, Gaming, Gear, GQ Style, Home, ipad, iPhone, movies, Music, other, outdoors, style, Tech, tools, tv active, against the wall, ceiling, dependable, Great performace, less money N great value, little package bigger sound, MP3, outdoors, permanent installment, RELIABILITY, usb
Whether you’re looking to add to your knowledge of classic cocktails or are simply too lazy to mix them up yourself, this line of Experimental Series Antique Cocktails (£40-£50; roughly $65-$80) should be on your booze shopping list. Each bottle of pre-mixed Negroni, Manhattan, Rob Roy, and Martinez is made using rare spirits bottled in the ’60s, ’70s, and ’80s, giving them a slightly more complex and mellow flavor than anything you’ll get at the local bar, and thanks to the Handmade cocktail Company’s experience, you can ensure they’ll be mixed properly. Cheers. Source:Experimental Series Antique Cocktails
Gone are the days of lying around in a haze listening to vinyl. In the future, some of us may rock out with robots to enjoy Music.
June 27, 2012 7:12 AM PDT
glance, Shimi appears to be a spiritual successor to Rolly, Sony’s egg
-shaped musical robot
(Credit: Georgia Tech)
The soundsmiths at Georgia Tech’s Center for Music Technology this week revealed Shimi, a 1-foot-tall musical robot that aims to serve as a musical assistant.
Created by center director Gil Weinberg, Shimi’s dual-speaker visage bobs its “head” and taps its hand/foot to the beat of a song while a range of features become available after docking anAndroid smartphone. Weinberg co-developed Shimi in collaboration with the Media Innovation Lab at IDC Herzliya, led by professor Guy Hoffmann.
For example, the pint-size Shimi utilizes facial recognition through the front-facing camera of an Android phone to position its speakers toward the listener for optimal sound. A summary of the device from Georgia Tech mentions a unique song selection method: “If the user taps or claps a beat, Shimi analyzes it, scans the phone’s musical library and immediately plays the song that best matches the suggestion.”
Other compelling features coming to Shimi include gesture recognition for playback/volume control and the ability to recommend music based on the active song.
New start-up robotic toy company Tovbotannounced plans to sell Shimi to consumers in 2013 for an undisclosed price. We spotteda conceptual image of the commercial version of Shimi on the Tovbot Web site. Attendees of the Google I/O conference in San Francisco can check out Shimi during the after-hours party at Moscone Center tonight.
Take a peek at Weinberg’s previous robot named Shimon, an “autonomous, marimba-playing, octopus-armed hipster,” according to fellow CNET writer Tim Hornyak.
Categories: Audio, Cool, Music, Tech, toys beat, dances, gesture, Music, recognition, robot, shazam, shimi, speaker
If you need to be at too many places across the globe in really short time spans, then your wait for a supersonic jet will so be put to rest. A stunning new, supersonic luxury air jet prototype will soon make its debut at the Farnborough International Airshow in England, this July. The jet has been created in collaboration between NASA, Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Gulfstream. Gulfstream suggests that the jet can fly over 2,485 miles per hour, which is four times faster than the company’s G650, the world’s fast jet of its kind to date. The plane is aimed at the business jet market.
Reports say, “Lighter composite materials, more advanced engines and smaller fuselages could enable new jets to travel about twice as fast as Concorde, which flew at up to 2187 km/h.” By this logic a flight from London to Sydney can be completed in just four hours, as opposed to the 23 hours that the trip takes today. The wait for commercial flights will be longer as a full-sized functional model of the jet named X-54 will not be available until 2030.
Categories: Cool, Travel air, airplane, atlantic, composite, fast, gulfstream, jet, lockheed, martin, materials, nasa, transatlantic
BY BRYAN M. WOLFE on Tue June 12th, 2012 iOS 6maps app tomtom
Apple’s new Maps app in iOS 6 is powered by TomTom, according to a brief message left on the company’s website and first reported by Pocket Lint.
TomTom has signed a global agreement with Apple® for maps and related information. No further details of the agreement will be provided.
As announced during yesterday’s WWDC keynote, Apple is ditching Google and will release a new Maps app with their next mobile OS. One of the main components of the new app is turn-by-turn capabilities.
Based in Amsterdam, Netherlands, TomTom is one of the leading providers of GPS navigation systems and apps. There is no word on whether the company’s line of iOS apps will be affected by their agreement with Apple.
are you excited about iOS 6.0? Which features are you looking forward to the most?
Via: Pocket Lint
Categories: Apple, Apps, ipad, iPhone, Travel app, Apple, company, gps, ipad, iPhone, maps, navigation, pair, tom, tom tom
BY BRENT DIRKS on Tue June 19th, 2012 BookBookTwelve South
One of my favorite iOS device accessory makers, Twelve South, has just announced a beautifully redesigned BookBook case for the new iPad and iPad 2.
Made on the outside to look like a book with a rigid spine and two hardback covers, the case is 33 percent thinner than the previous version and weighs in at around 12 ounces.
The inside of the case now features an interior frame that creates a multi-angle display and built-in typing stand. The frame can also slide even further out for a FaceTime session or desktop use.
Dual zippers allow access to the dock connector port so users can charge and sync their iPads while it’s in the BookBook.
Each BookBook is made from hand-distressed leather so each case will look different. Along with the previous brown and red versions of the case, Twelve South is introducing a new black color to the lineup.
And the case looks so much like a book that Twelve South has received notes from users saying thieves have bypassed iPads in the case during home or cars thefts.
BookBook for the iPad can be purchased on Twelve South’s website for $79.99. While that strongly puts the case in premium price territory, the company’s attention to detail is worth the extra money.
Technical pro’s speaker design is one of the most professional designs on the market today. They have quickly risen to the top of the competition for their selection of professional studio monitors and loudspeakers. The same professional design found in their speakers meant for the club and stage can now be found in the SPH6 Bookshelf Speakers. If you are need of a pair of bookshelf speakers for your personal audio set up, showroom or office sound system the SPH8 Bookshelf Speakers are a great choice and a price that is very affordable! Let’s face it, computer speakers sometimes just do not do the business! Every small room, office space, bedroom, outdoor work space, etc. needs a small portable sound system and a great pair bookshelf speakers. Technical Pro has got you covered for all your needs!
The SPH8 boasts a very stylish and professional design. Aligned with the theory that these speakers are made with the built-to-last attitude, they are also classy enough to impress any listener at one glance. The compact black design will add a touch of class to your bookshelf or entertainment set up. The front panel has a removable panel of soft fabric used to protect the speaker from any dust or particles. Keep the panel on or remove it to reveal a shiny finish to the front face of the speaker. The protective casing holds high quality components that will not fail! Located inside the SPH8 speakers is one 8” woofer and one 3” tweeter. This speaker can push out a total peak power of 150 watts. This is the perfect amount of power output for playback in any small to medium home, office, or showroom space. Set these up in eye’s view and impress your guests and clients while enjoying a professional level of sound output! Professional gear for the home and personal use!
With so many choices of bookshelf speakers on the market it’s a no brainer to go with a professional company like Technical Pro, known for making high quality professional audio products that are built to last the test of time. The SPH8 is one of the best bookshelf speakers on the market today and at a price that is almost too low to list!
- 3” Tweeter / 8” Woofer
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 99 ±2dB (1W@1M)
- dimensions: 9.5”w x 17”h x 10”d
- MSRP: $129.00
Categories: Audio, Gadgets, Tech Audio, bass, book, pro, professional, shelf, speakers, subwoofer, technical, treble, tweeter